Tuesday, July 14, 2009

all the drawings I drew at Mobius

I spent a lovely Monday evening at Mobius Cycle and I drew a bunch of drawings and drank a few beers as they transformed my bike from a rolling deathtrap to a thing of beauty. It went from squeaky with busted spokes to the smoothest, quietest, bluest machine I've ever rolled down the street on.

Seriously, about 7 hours and they charged me $30 for labor. Of course I bought some parts, but they basically gutted my rear wheel and hub, cleaned the bike inside and out, and convinced me to go all blue on everything and go back to fixie (makes a hell of a lot more sense in NY than Seattle). I'm sensing a wheel build in the near future. Ugh, I'm turning into one of those guys. Thanks Nickie, Sarah, Elias!



DSC_0005.JPG


Created with flickr slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment